- Career Exploration
- Industry and Occupation Profiles
- Targeted Industries
- High Skill, High Growth Occupations
- Financial Aid for Child Care
- 2-1-1 Texas/United Way HELPLINE
Using the Child Care Attendance Card
If you receive financial assistance from Workforce Solutions, you must report attendance every day using your child care attendance card. With practice, using the child care attendance will become quick and easy.
- You must report attendance using the attendance card or by calling 1-866-960-6496.
- Don't lose your card. If you do, contact Workforce Solutions immediately.
- Don't let your child care provider use your card to report attendance.
- Don't leave your card at the child care center.
To report a lost child care attendance card, or if your card is not working, please fill out the form by clicking Report a Lost Child Care Attendance Card.
For more information, see your Workforce Solutions Parent Handbook or contact us at 888-469-JOBS (5627).