With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
Disaster Relief Resources
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buzz offers timely and meaningful local labor market information to the Gulf Coast Workforce System in support of its mission to help employers solve their workforce problems and people build careers so that both can compete in the global economy.
March 9, 2017 - Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- Key Industry Sectors
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Dining Room Manager Posted on: 01.22.18 | Location: 77380 - The Woodlands
- Waterblasters & Caulkers Posted on: 01.23.18 | Location: 77587 - South Houston
- Process Specialist (POTBA) Posted on: 01.24.18 | Location: 77530 - Channelview
- Terminal Security & Railroad Supervisor Posted on: 01.24.18 | Location: 77015 - East
- Regional and Local Class A CDL Drivers Posted on: 01.25.18 | Location: 77507 - Pasadena
- North American
Monday, February 19, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Walmart (Lake Jackson)
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |
- Optimum Source Inc
Tuesday, February 20, 2018 to Wednesday, March 28, 2018 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. |
- Using The Internet
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. | Sealy
Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | Conroe
- Using The Internet (workintexas.com)
Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Cypress Station