With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
Disaster Relief Resources
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UT Health News
Congratulations to University of Texas Health Science Center for being the first healthcare organization in the Gulf Coast WDA 13 county Houston Galveston Region to participate in the Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship program for their Psychiatric Technician role.
Workforce Solutions is very excited to partner with UT Health for the opportunity to provide short and long-term strategic solutions through the Registered Apprenticeship and On-The-Job Training incentive.
#DOLRegisteredApprenticeship #WorkforceSolutions #OnTheJobTraining
The Buzz offers timely and meaningful local labor market information to the Gulf Coast Workforce System in support of its mission to help employers solve their workforce problems and people build careers so that both can compete in the global economy.
March 9, 2017 - Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- Key Industry Sectors
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Warehouse Manager Posted on: 06.21.19 | Location: 77001 – Northline
- Project Manager – Engineering Posted on: 06.21.19 | Location: 77001 – Northline
- General Dentist Posted on: 06.24.19 | Location: 77386 - Cypress
- Construction Field Worker Posted on: 06.24.19 | Location: 77301 - Conroe
- Product Safety Engineer Posted on: 06.25.19 | Location: 77035 – Astrodome
- People Ready Inc
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Sherwin Williams
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- La Porte ISD
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 to Wednesday, August 07, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
Monday, July 22, 2019 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Liberty
- Closing the Deal
Monday, July 22, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | Liberty
- Houston Police Department
Monday, July 22, 2019 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. | Katy
- Resume & Interview Skills Workshop
Thursday, August 01, 2019 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. |
- Closing the Deal
Thursday, August 01, 2019 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. | Humble
- Job Readiness Toolkit
Thursday, August 01, 2019 9:00 a.m. |