With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
Disaster Relief Resources
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buzz offers timely and meaningful local labor market information to the Gulf Coast Workforce System in support of its mission to help employers solve their workforce problems and people build careers so that both can compete in the global economy.
March 9, 2017 - Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- Key Industry Sectors
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Digital Marketing Manager Posted on: 02.22.18 | Location: 77034 - Southeast
- Diesel Mechanic Posted on: 02.22.18 | Location: 77060 - North
- Value Stream Manager Posted on: 02.23.18 | Location: 77001 - Central
- Courier Driver Posted on: 02.26.18 | Location: 77450 - Katy
- Business Development Specialist Posted on: 02.27.18 | Location: 77520 - Baytown
- Marriott Waterway
Friday, March 23, 2018 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. | Marriott Waterway
- Command Center Inc
Saturday, March 24, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
Saturday, March 24, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Interviewing/Reference, Cover and Thank You Letters
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. |
- Creating a Resume/Completing the Applications
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. |
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |