With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
Disaster Relief Resources
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buzz offers timely and meaningful local labor market information to the Gulf Coast Workforce System in support of its mission to help employers solve their workforce problems and people build careers so that both can compete in the global economy.
March 9, 2017 - Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- Key Industry Sectors
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Manager, Communications Posted on: 04.23.18 | Location: 77044- East
- Regulatory Compliance Specialist Posted on: 04.23.18 | Location: 77354- The Woodlands
- Transformer Technician II Posted on: 04.24.18 | Location: 77584- Pearland
- Waterjet Operator Posted on: 04.24.18 | Location: 77036- Southwest
- Lab Technician II Posted on: 04.25.18 | Location: 77449- Katy
- Cardinal Health (Humble)
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Parkwest Staffing (Southwest)
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. | Willowbrook
- Creating a Resume/Completing the Applications
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. |
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
Monday, June 04, 2018 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. |
- Networking/Job Club
Monday, June 04, 2018 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. |
- Creating a Resume / Completing the Applications
Tuesday, June 05, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. |