- Economic & Employment Data
- Gulf Coast Regional Data
- Economic Profiles and Reports by County
- Regional Unemployment Rates
- Historic Employment Data
- Industry Special Reports
- Resource Center
The Labor Market Information we provide focuses on the thirteen counties within the Gulf Coast Workforce Board region. This data is produced by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and distributed by the Texas Workforce Commission. Through industry employment and wage data, businesses can see how their industries are performing in the economy. Is your business shrinking while others are growing?
Through occupational wage data, businesses can review to see if their wages are too low, which could cause higher than average turnover for the occupation. Thorough analysis of local economic and employment data can help uncover key insight to drive your business and inform your recruiting strategy. We provide this information free of charge and can work with you one-on-one to determine how to use data and identify and capitalize on opportunities for your business.
- Gulf Coast Area Industry Pojections 2026 (XLS)
- Gulft Coast Area Occcupational Projections 2026 (XLS)
- Gulf Coast Occupation Projections by Industry (XLS)
- Gulf Coast Region Occupational Wages (XLS)
- Dictionary Occupation Title (DOC)
- Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) Profiles: Economic Profiles