Workforce Economy Corner
Welcome to the Workforce Economy Corner, your one-stop source for the latest developments in the Gulf Coast region’s labor market.
The reports below focus on the 13 counties within the Gulf Coast Workforce Board region and reflect the previous month’s data. The data is produced by the Bureau of Labor Statistics and distributed by the Texas Workforce Commission.
Monthly Employment Statistics
|September 2018||Full Report||Press Release||Overview|
|August 2018||Full Report||Press Release||Overview|
|July 2018||Full Report||Press Release||Overview|
- Houston employment growth soars to historic levels
October 19, 2018
- Houston economy accelerated in August
September 21, 2018
- Houston once lagged statewide job growth, but no more
July 20, 2018
- Houston's Working!
April 25, 2018
- Slight Drop in Houston Jobs Numbers
March 12, 2018
- Hurricane Harvey gave unexpected boost to Houston economy
March 9, 2018
- Houston has best year for jobs since 2014
January 19, 2018
Labor Market Insight
Workforce Solutions analyzes local and regional labor market data to provide employers with the real-time, in-depth knowledge they need to make the right decisions for their workforce.
Parker Harvey, Principal Economist
Ron Borski, Senior Analyst
Sign up for more news