- Business Opportunities
- Basic RFP Information
- Current RFPs and RFIs
- Become a Vendor
- Support for External Grants
Become A Vendor
From time-to-time, Workforce Solutions solicits organizations to provide specific services for our customers or our system.
We currently have open solicitations for the following:
- Career Training
- Work and Education Support
- Early Education and Care Providers
We have closed our solicitations for Basic Skills and Career Advancement Training pending a review of our customers’ demand for service and our needs for vendors.
We invite organizations or individuals interested in being an approved vendor for our currently open solicitations to submit applications.
Contact Wanda Nathan to receive help with our application process.
Anthony C. Gillum, Training Vendor Procurement Coordinator
Workforce Solutions Financial Aid Payment Office
(713) 975-7409 ext. 2903
Career Training education and training programs provide people with occupation-specific knowledge and skills. Programs may vary from traditional instructor-led classes to synchronous e-Learning opportunities. Programs must award a competency-based credential (such as a certificate or degree). Examples of Career Training skills education and training programs are Registered Nursing, Welding and Petroleum Engineering.
We will only approve Career Training programs that prepare people for employment in occupations on the Workforce Solutions High-Skill, High-Growth Occupations Supported by Scholarship List.
How to apply to become a vendor offering Career Training:
- Review the Education and Training Vendor Network Standards and Guidelines (PDF).
- Download instructions on submitting an application.
- Submit an application to offer occupational skills training using the Texas Workforce Commission's Eligible Training Provider System.
Work and Education Support
Work and Education Support vendors provide services that help customers obtain or maintain employment, or attend a work-related education and training program. We are currently seeking vendors who provide the following services:
We are looking for certified Public Transit Providers vendors to help customers attend classes that prepare them for work, look for work, and get to work. We may ask approved transportation service vendors to expand their own transportation services or arrange transportation services for customers through other local transportation providers. We are looking for transportation service vendors in our thirteen county region which includes Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Colorado, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Waller, Walker and Wharton counties
Foreign Language Translation and Interpreter Service
- Interpretation - We are looking interpretation service vendor to help customers communicate with Workforce Solutions staff. Service may be provided either by telephone or in person.
- Translation - We are looking for translation service vendors to help Workforce Solutions staff translate written documents into languages spoken by customers.
How to apply:
- Review the Standards and Guidelines for becoming a work and education support service vendor (PDF).
- Instructions on submitting an application.
- Download an application for work and education support service (DOC)
Early Education and Care Providers
Workforce Solutions establishes payment arrangements with child care vendors throughout our 13 county region. Customers choose a vendor from our established list of vendors to receive services for their children. Please review the Child Care Vendor Handbook document on this page for details on the requirements to be a vendor with Workforce Solutions.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor with Workforce Solutions, call 1-888-469-JOBS (5627) and choose the option for the Financial Aid Office.
Some commonly used vendor forms are located on this page and can be filled out online, printed and sent to our Financial Aid Office. For many of these forms, the action can be completed through our Child Care Vendor Connection.
- Child Care Vendor Handbook (DOC) - Revised 10/16
- Billing Inquiry Form (DOC)
- Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement (DOC)
- Provider Request For Termination (DOC)
Vendor Complaint Process
In order to provide high quality educational and training services to our customers, Workforce Solutions has in place a Vendor Complaint Process. Any customer, Workforce Solutions staff, or an interested or affected individual may file a complaint about services received from Workforce Solutions; you can download the Vendor Complaint Process (PDF).