With an in-depth understanding of the local job market and established relationships with local employers, educational institutions and qualified job search support vendors, we provide you with the resources, intelligence and tools you need to succeed.
We offer career planning guidance, tips and advice for improving your job search, training and education opportunities and the financial support to make it all possible.
Workforce Solutions knows what tools you need to get a job, keep a job or find a better job. In addition to our job search resources and job matching service (www.workintexas.com), we offer financial aid for training as well as assistance to help you look for work or go to work.
While this site is a good resource in the pursuit of a job, Workforce Solutions Career Offices can be of additional help. Each location provides free computer, fax and telephone usage to customers for job searches. We are located throughout the Gulf Coast area to aid job hunters in finding a good job.
- To help you prepare for good job opportunities we have developed a career exploration resource page for demand occupations in the Gulf Coast region. These resources provide critical labor market information on selected occupations about salaries, job openings, job growth and education and training requirements.
- Find a Location
- Career Exploration
- Job Search
- Financial Aid
- Training and Education
- Adult Education & Literacy Services
- Resources, Tips and Advice
- 2-1-1 Texas/United Way HELPLINE
Career Advancement Resources
- Registered Nurse II – Med/Surg Oncology Posted on: 01.25.17 | Location: 77070 – Northwest
- Instructional Designer I Posted on: 01.25.17 | Location: 77058 – Clear Lake
- Volume Administration Analyst II or III Posted on: 01.26.17 | Location: 77020 – East
- Licensed Plumber Posted on: 01.26.17 | Location: 77047 – South
- Senior Project Director Posted on: 01.27.17 | Location: 77094 – West
- Select Media
Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |
Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |
- Spring ISD
Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. | Spring ISD
- G4S Secure Solutions
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 to Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | G4S Secure Solutions @ Lyondell HRO
- Allied Universal
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
- G4S Secure Solutions (Lake Jackson)
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. |
- Creating a Resume/Completing the Applications, Creating References, Cover and Thank You Letters
Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. |
Thursday, February 23, 2017 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. |
- Interviewing/Reference, Cover and Thank You Letters
Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. |
- Networking/Job Club
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. |
- Creating a Resume/Completing the Applications
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. |
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. |