- Featured Jobs
- Skill Development Seminars
- Job Fairs & Hiring Events
- Creating a Better Work in Texas Profile
- Job Search Log
- Unemployment Benefits
Whether you are seeking employment for the first time or making a career change, Workforce Solutions can help you every step of the way.
This site is designed to help job hunters do what is necessary to meet basic needs and find a quality job. While the site is a good resource in the pursuit of a job, Workforce Solutions Career Offices can be of additional help.
Each location provides free computer, fax and telephone access for job searches. We are located throughout the Gulf Coast area to aid job hunters in finding a good job. Find Your Career Office.
WorkInTexas.com - Job Matching Database - Informational Video
WorkInTexas.com is the largest job-matching database in the State of Texas. Here are some tips on how to create an online profile to help you get a job or find a better one.
Job Search Tips
Looking for a job is a full time job! Make sure that you get the information you need to make your job search efficient and successful. Job search tip sheets are a pefect way to do that. The following PDF tip sheets provide brief information, advice and guidance on key job search topics. Download and read the tip sheets today. Then for further information, come visit with one of our employment counselors or plan to attend one of our seminars.
There are also several online resources that can help you conduct your job search.
All files listed in this section require Adobe Reader unless noted otherwise.
- Stress Less: Prepare and Prioritize (English) (Spanish)
- A Plan is a Great Way to Start: Be Prepared (English) (Spanish)
- Networking...Beats Not Working (English) (Spanish)
- Get Social: New Ways to (Job) Seek and Find Online (English) (Spanish)
- Write a Great Attention-Catcher: Resume (English) (Spanish)
- Applying Yourself: Filling Out an Application (English) (Spanish)
- Good Intros, What Follows & Reference Info: Cover Letters, Thank You Letters & References (English) (Spanish)
- The Interview: Aim for Every Possible Angle (English) (Spanish)
- Rebranding Skills: Repackaging and Marketing Your Skills (English) (Spanish)
- Start Your Job Search (English)