With an in-depth understanding of the local labor pool and regional opportunities, we provide the resources, intelligence and tools you need to navigate the local market and build your workforce.
We offer recruiting, screening, testing and training for potential hires. We also offer industry specific guidance, HR consulting and training opportunities to help you meet your goals. Download a brochure.
For more information on how we can help your business, contact one of our Business Consultants at 713-688-6890 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UT Health News
Congratulations to University of Texas Health Science Center for being the first healthcare organization in the Houston-Galveston Region to participate in the Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship program for their Psychiatric Technician role.
Workforce Solutions is very excited to partner with UT Health for the opportunity to provide short and long-term strategic solutions through the Registered Apprenticeship and On-The-Job Training incentive.
- Understand the Local Labor Market
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Train Talent to Fit Your Needs
- HR Training & Development
- Resource Center
- Commute Solutions
Build Your Workforce
- Senior Data Acquisition & Integration Specialist, (Work from Home) Posted on: 03.19.20 | Location: 77095 – Southeast
- Patient Care Technician I Posted on: 03.20.20 | Location: 77573—Clear Lake
- Patient Care Technician I (Estelle Unite 69630) Posted on: 03.20.20 | Location: 77550—Texas City
- Patient Care Technician I (Estelle Unite 69244) Posted on: 03.21.20 | Location: 77320—Huntsville
- Order Selector Posted on: 03.23.20 | Location: 77077—Westheimer
- Job Readiness Toolkit
Monday, April 6, 2020 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. |
- A Targeted Plan
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. | Bay City
- A Targeted Plan
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:00 a.m. |
- HoustonISD - CTE Career & Military Signing
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |