With an in-depth understanding of the local job market and established relationships with local employers, educational institutions and qualified job search support vendors, we provide you with the resources, intelligence and tools you need to succeed.
We offer career planning guidance, tips and advice for improving your job search, training and education opportunities and the financial support to make it all possible.
Workforce Solutions knows what tools you need to get a job, keep a job or find a better job. In addition to our job search resources and job matching service (www.workintexas.com), we offer financial aid for training as well as assistance to help you look for work or go to work.
While this site is a good resource in the pursuit of a job, Workforce Solutions Career Offices can be of additional help. Each location provides free computer, fax and telephone usage to customers for job searches. We are located throughout the Gulf Coast area to aid job hunters in finding a good job.
- Find a Location
- Career Exploration
- Job Search
- Financial Aid
- Training and Education
- Adult Education & Literacy Services
- Resources, Tips and Advice
- 2-1-1 Texas/United Way HELPLINE
Career Advancement Resources
- Senior Data Acquisition & Integration Specialist, (Work from Home) Posted on: 03.19.20 | Location: 77095 – Southeast
- Patient Care Technician I Posted on: 03.20.20 | Location: 77573—Clear Lake
- Patient Care Technician I (Estelle Unite 69630) Posted on: 03.20.20 | Location: 77550—Texas City
- Patient Care Technician I (Estelle Unite 69244) Posted on: 03.21.20 | Location: 77320—Huntsville
- Order Selector Posted on: 03.23.20 | Location: 77077—Westheimer
- Job Readiness Toolkit
Monday, April 6, 2020 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. |
- A Targeted Plan
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. | Bay City
- A Targeted Plan
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:00 a.m. |
- HoustonISD - CTE Career & Military Signing
Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. |