- Business Opportunities
- Basic RFP Information
- Current RFPs and RFIs
- Become a Vendor
- Support for External Grants
How to Become an Approved Career Advancement Training Vendor
Career Advancement Training - consists of short-duration workshops, seminars, or courses which equip customers with industry-recognized certifications and/or build on existing skills related to one of the Board's High-Skill, High-Growth Occupations.
We use an online, web-based system to process applications from prospective vendor organizations. In order to use this system to create and submit applications for approval, you must first have a User ID and Password
- First, we suggest you go to the online application system and read through the Certification Process section.
- To request log-on access to the Eligible Training Provider System, your organization must first complete and submit a Provider Assurance Statement (PAS) Form. This step is not necessary if your organization has already completed a Provider Assurance Statement with the Texas Workforce Commission.
- After access has been given click here to enter your User ID and Password.
- As a part of the application process, vendors can expect to receive a visit from Workforce Solutions staff to their training facilities. You will be contacted to schedule a convenient time for the visit.
- Upon approval, a contract will be completed and sent for signature. Upon completion of the contract, you will be eligible to provide services to Workforce Solutions customers.
- You may log-on to the Eligible Training Provider System to add new programs or review, revise, and/or remove existing programs. All new programs and changes to existing programs must be submitted for review and approval.
- All approved educational and training programs leading to specific occupational or professional degrees or certifications are listed on the ETPS website. When your programs have been reviewed and approved, they will be listed here.
Application Process may take up to 120 days to complete
Application renewal process
Vendors must renew programs on the Education & Training Vendor Network annually. We will provide information before the end date for these programs about how vendors may recertify. We may request updated information from the vendor before renewing the application.