- Business Opportunities
- Basic RFP Information
- Current RFPs and RFIs
- Become a Vendor
- Support for External Grants
How to Become an Approved Career Training Vendor
Career Training - Refers to courses or programs which prepares an individual to a job specific occupation
(ex: Licensed Vocational Nurse and Plumbers).
We use an online, web-based system to process applications from prospective vendor organizations. In order to use this system to create and submit applications for approval, you must first have a User ID and Password.
- First, we suggest you go to the online application system and read through the Certification Process section.
- To request log-on access to the Eligible Training Provider System, your organization must first complete and submit a Provider Assurance Statement (PAS) Form. This step is not necessary if your organization has already completed a Provider Assurance Statement with the Texas Workforce Commission.
- For individual user access to the Eligible Training Provider System, complete and submit the Request Account Form. It usually takes about 1 week to activate your User ID and Password.
- After access has been given click here to enter your User ID and Password.
- As a part of the application process, vendors can expect to receive a visit from Workforce Solutions staff to their training facilities. You will be contacted to schedule a convenient time for the visit.
- Upon approval, a contract will be completed and sent for signature. Upon completion of the contract, you will be eligible to provide services to Workforce Solutions customers.