- Back to Work - Providing Re-Employment Assistance
- Customer Service Survey (PDF)
- Jobs Now
- Job Fairs & Hiring Events
- Job Search Log
- Unemployment Benefits
- Wage Claims
Back to Work - Providing Re-Employment Assistance
Workforce Solutions helps unemployment insurance claimants return to work.
If you are responding to our letter about a required orientation with Workforce Solutions, Please
- review the information on this page,
- review the Back to Work Agreement,
- visit any Workforce Solutions office.
Workforce Solutions will help you to complete your orientation and help you create a plan to get back to work.
You must visit a Workforce Solutions office after reviewing this web page.
Note: If you are already back at work, please contact the Workforce Solutions listed on your letter.
Anyone looking to go back to work can get help from Workforce Solutions. Find your local Workforce Solutions office
- Our resource rooms have listings for area employers by industry with contact information.
- Our professional staff may have additional advice about where to look for work in your field.
- We'll help you put together a plan with steps that get you back to work.
- We have financial aid for training or job search.
Refine your job-hunting techniques
Visit our web site at Workforce Solutions where you'll find:
- Timely articles on job search topics at BlogForce
- Schedule of Skills Development Seminars on creating resumes, interviewing, rebranding your skills and other topics
- Links to Job Search Tips on topics such as making a plan, resumes, and developing networking skills
Get the best out of WorkInTexas.com
WorkInTexas.com is the state's largest online job bank. To get the best matches to current job openings:
- Complete "My Portfolio" on your WorkInTexas.com application
The more information you provide us, the better we can find a job that fits you
- Make sure your contact information is complete and up-to-date
We want to reach you quickly before a job is filled
- Provide a thorough resume
We use you resume when we decide who to contact for an interview
- Remember that WorkinTexas matches you to jobs using the section labeled "Job Matching"
"My Matching Options" picks jobs in your preferred location and pay range
"Occupation" matches job openings to your skills
"Industries" shows where you worked using those skills
"Other" matches you with employer requirements for computer skills, education, driver's license, foreign language skills
- Improve your job matches See the skills employers value when hiring people in your occupation. Go to online.onetcenter.org - Click on "Find Occupations", put your occupation in "Keywords" and click on "GO" and incorporate these skills and characteristics in your resume and online applications.
Important Daily and Weekly Information
- Look at Workforce Solutions weekly featured jobs
- Browse all current job listings by occupation and area at
- Find job matches to your own application at WorkInTexas.com
- Search the listings from multiple job boards at indeed.com
Check out Workforce Solutions employer recruiting events at various locations throughout the region.