I AM Workforce Solutions
Workforce Solutions has system-wide Navigators whose primary role is to ensure that customers with disabilities are able to utilize all the services offered by Workforce Solutions. Each Navigator serves as a resource to Resident Services staff providing employment services to customers with disabilities. At the request of Employer Services staff, the Navigator may provide employers with information on hiring and providing accommodations for job seekers with disabilities.
Types of assistance a Navigator may offer to staff includes:
- Provides information about assistive technology and training on how to use it
- Assists with finding solutions to physical, communication and/or access challenges of customers with disabilities
- Identifies community resources that customers with disabilities can access to meet their specific needs
- Assists staff in linking customers with disabilities to resources that can help them reach their employment goal.
- Assists Employer Services staff in responding to disability related requests for information.
For questions or further information, contact:
Cornelius Booker, Navigator
Workforce Solutions - Astrodome
9315 Stella Link, Houston, Texas 77022
713- 661-3220, Ext. 1047
Soha Mohammed, Navigator
Workforce Solutions - Rosenberg
28000 SW Freeway, Suite D | Rosenberg, Texas